Do you have a child who loves to spend time outdoors exploring nature? If so, then a Summer Nature Camp at the WVBG may be the place for him or her! Campers
Do you have a child who loves to spend time outdoors exploring nature? If so, then a Summer Nature Camp at the WVBG may be the place for him or her! Campers will spend five days at day-camp where they will learn about, explore and immerse themselves in the natural world around them. During this full-day, week-long camp, participants will observe, focus, reflect, and appreciate—all outdoors at the WVBG!
- Guided trail and garden explorations
- Lessons in basic outdoor readiness skills,
- Opportunities for creative, focused expression in nature journals
- Visits from community members in nature-oriented careers
- Participation in an on-site group volunteer project focused on stewardship and conservation
Returning campers will be given mentoring opportunities throughout the week entering grades 5-8, minimum age 10. $160 for WVBG members*, $195 for non-members.
*Membership at the Household level or above. Learn more about membership.
20 (Monday) 9:00 am - 24 (Friday) 4:00 pm
WVBG Education Center
1061 Tyrone Road