Our Garden is open free to the public, 365 days a year. Please help us keep it that way.
Pay Attention to Signs & Garden Hosts
Respect the Site & Your Fellow Visitors
No Motorized Vehicles
No Horseback Riding
1. DO NOT PARK in the lower parking lot if you plan to stay in the Garden until dusk. Pay attention to hosts and posted signs to prevent being locked in.
2. REMOVE your car from the upper parking lot before dark, when a chain will be pulled across the lot.
3. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
1. Keep pets leashed and under control at all times.
2. Clean up after your pet. There are pet waste stations available.
3. Be respectful of garden plants, particularly the boxwoods in the Long Walk Garden. Dog urine damages them.
1. Respect the site and fellow visitors. Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
2. Respect the privacy of people having special events in designated areas.
3. Do not leave valuables in your car.
4. Drone flights are prohibited at the WVBG without express written permission from the Executive Director. Please contact 302-322-2093 for details.
5. Permits are required for commercial photography.
If you see something, say something!
Please report suspicious activity to the Monongalia County Sherriff’s Office